Monday 7 February 2011

dafont.com font designs for my album cover.







I chose this font because although the initial style of writing is quite simple, it has alot of detail within the letters, because of the dots and flowers on the indiviual letters. I also chose it because the letters are thin, therefore they look dainty, feminine and delicate, i wanted to achieve these from the font, because i believe it responds well to the genre of the music, artist and the overall feel that the music video has. The use of detail on individual letters, adds variety and interest to the font.
I chose this font because of the design uses thin lines, however they are quite dark, as opposed to the above design where athough the lines are thin, they are light. I also like the way the font is curvy, which adds interest. I like how simple the design is, yet it still holds interest.

I chose this font design, because although through my own designs i learnt that i preffered a thin font, because it would work better with the genre of my music, however i chose this because although it is a thick font, i think the way that the font has been shaded, creates a softer look to it, therefore making it more feminine, appealing to my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment